Mountains of Lebanon is dedicated to unveiling and sustaining hidden beauties of Lebanon and to revealing its rarely encountered charms and beauties.
Every Year, since 2005, Mountains of Lebanon publishes at least two calendars with pictures from locations throughout Lebanon and throughout the seasons...
The pictures are shot the year before, while in hiking or car trips private or public throughout the seasons and the areas.
This large (and increasing) collection of Photos is shot throughout the seasons, in all Lebanon’s regions. These Photos date back to the early 2000’s for the non-digital, scanned and the digital go back to 2007.
The Ultimate and long term goal is to have at least one photo from each and every village and town of Lebanon.
The Calendars "Mountains of Lebanon" are sold in all Local Bookshops
In addition to that Mountains of Lebanon Calendar are also sold as corporate end of year Gift at very reasonable prices
For the 13th Edition of 2017 the now Classical wall calendars & the Double Sided Desk calendars saw a new addition to their familly with the special edition of the "Adventures of Ness, Griff & Mini-e, in Lebanon"
We are aleways looking for local a re-seller or distributor, online or live, in Lebanon or Overseas? Get in touch with Us to...
- Spring 2004 launching of the Web Site
- December 2004, 1st solo Photo exhibition at College Saint Joseph
- December 2004 launching the 1st edition of Mountains of Lebanon with 3 different calendars
- December 2008 2nd solo photo exhibition at AUB
- January 2015 Re-Launching an Upgraded Web Site
Yearly Events (besides the hikes & trips)
- Every summer the photo selection for next year starts by a photo survey from friends and fans to help in the picture choice.
- Every year around the launching of the Calendars, friends and fans are gathered around a dinner.